If aggressive driving is causing your power steering belt to part company with your pulleys, we have found a solution.
This power steering idler assembly increases belt to wrap around the power steering pulley. This provides greater surface contact between belt and pulley, reducing the potential for slippage and/or spitting of belts under consistently higher RPM.
This power steering idler assembly is required when creating a single belt external oil pump and power steering set-up using 38T HTD pulley and 19T drive providing the correct level of belt wrap.
- Precision machined lightweight aerospace grade aluminium bracket
- Designed in house at Ross using CMM technology and 3D modelling
- Anodized gloss black for corrosion resistance
- High quality bearing assembly
- Uses grade 10.9 or better hardware