Includes bellhousing, cross member mount, push-type slave cylinder, rear housing/shaft to accept OEM transfer case.
Utilising the proven ST6 gearstack arrangement, the new low-profile variant has a more compact design, allowing for easier installation and additional transmission tunnel clearance.
In addition to the low-profile silhouette, the shift actuator has been relocated to improve fitment in a wide range of vehicle applications, including those with constraints imposed by transmission tunnel size.
Featuring the same integral oil cooling and pumping system as the ST6, the low shift transmission also offers high/low input options and can also be specified with our drop gear option, allowing for rapid ratio changes.
- Cast LM25 aluminum housings heat treatment to T6 condition & stainless shot-blasted
- Compact, lightweight design Innovative design allows very low engine mounting
- Drop gear option for fast, economical gear changes Internal oil pump and lubrication/cooling system
- Inspection ports allow a visual check of gear and dog wear rod and cable shift activation
- Paddle Shift Option Available Gears profile ground after heat treatment
- All gears shot-peened and isotropically finished
- Heavy-duty constant mesh reverse gear,
- Exceptionally short shift event times
- Straight-cut drive gears and use of roller bearing internals to minimize power loss
- High input, high output, front located drop gears
- Custom input shafts and bell housing available
- Weights 56 kgs
- May require some modification to floor pan of vehicle Trans will also fit vehicles with pull-type clutch when fitter with a push-type clutch conversion
- Additional driveline components and accessory mount options available upon request