The G4+ KnockBlock is an essential tool for tuning and can aid in the early detection of incorrect ignition timing, lean air/fuel mixtures and mechanical issues. It is used it with ear buds, headphones or noise cancelling ear muffs and features special filtering to allow you to listen in and detect knock early.
- Listen to one or two knock sensors
- Special filtering design improves signal to noise ratio
- Can be used with ear-buds, headphones or noise cancelling ear muffs
- Long life lithium rechargeable battery
- Rugged CNC aluminium enclosure
- Flying lead headphones connector
- Can be used with all OEM knock sensors
- Can be used to interface directly to a laptop for recording of engine noise or knock sensor frequency analysis (using PCLink G4+)
Please note headphones with their own noise filtering may be unsuitable for use with the knock block.
What’s in the Box?
2 sensor looms (attached)
1 headphone loom (attached)
Quick Start Guide
1 USB cable mini
2 Bosch type doughnut OEM knock sensors
2 small Link Engine Management stickers