*This product is only available online to Australian customers.
MoTeC's Nissan R35 GT-R Engine Plug-In ECU Kit is a fully programmable replacement for the factory-fitted engine ECU.
No rewiring is necessary because the kit plugs straight into the stock wiring harness and uses the original sensors and fuel system. All essential Original Equipment (OE) functions are maintained, including dashboard, VDC traction control and gearbox systems.
This Plug-In ECU kit has been designed for compatibility with the Nissan R35 GT-R in all geographic regions, years 2007 – 2014.
- MoTeC M150 ECU
- Enable for the MoTeC M150 ECU
- Firmware Licence (for the Nissan GT-R 2007 VR38DETT Engine-M150 Package)
- Logging Licence: Level 2 upgrade available and 250 MB memory
- Analysis Licence: i2 Standard upgrade available
- Nissan R35 GT-R Adaptor Kit (LHD or RHD) which includes:
- Nissan R35 GT-R Adaptor Box
- Nissan R35 GT-R Breakout Loom
- M1 Adaptor Stub Looms
- Network Cable RJ45
- LTCD-NTK Dual Lambda to CAN module
- NTK Lambda Sensor and Extension Loom x 2
- Delco Air Temperature Sensor
- Fastening Velcro
- Intelligent, next generation engine control
- Quick, plug-in installation
- Easy tuning with MoTeC's M1 Tune software
- Full integration with factory systems
- Full cruise control capability
- Torque limiting delivered via throttle and ignition control
- Integrated, fully tuneable DSP knock control on individual cylinders
- M1 Level 2 Data Logging with 250 MB on board memory
- Data analysis via MoTeC's world renowned i2 software (i2 Pro optional)
- Auto gear shifting
- Fuel film model
- Supports 12 injectors
For further information see the Motec datasheet
11501 MOTEC NISSAN R35 GT-R ENG PLUG-IN ECU RHD KIT (Activated + Licence)
11502 MOTEC NISSAN R35 GT-R ENG PLUG-IN ECU LHD KIT (Activated + Licence)